The SUNLU Black ABS Filament is a 1.75mm/3mm material available in 1KG Spool Filament for 3D Pens and 3D Printing. Made in higher quality components for better drawing experience for everyone, this 3D Printer Filament from SunLu is created with industry-standard precision tolerance for you to become more in tune in creativity than worrying about issues in the printer
Compatible with most standard 3D Printers brands using 1.75mm diameter filament:
Aleph Objects, AirWolf, Beeverycreative, BCN3D, BigBox, ColorFabb, CEL, CraftUnique, CraftBot, Cubicon, CubePro, Dremel, Doob, E3D, e NABLE, Kossel, FlashForge, Lulzbot, Makergear, MakerBot, Markforged, Ooznest, New Matter, PowerSpec, OrdBot, Prusa, Printrbot, Robo 3D, Prusa Research, Simplify3D, SeeMeCNC, SOLS, XYZprinting, Ultimaker, Zortrax, Zenith
- Brand: SUNLU
- Material: ABS
- Type: Filament
- Diameter: 1.75mm/3mm
- Weight: 1KG
- Length : 330M
- Tolerance Level : ± 0.02MM
- Print Speed : 50 – 100 mm/s
- Print Temperature : 220-240℃ / （428-464℉）
- Base Plate Temperature : Heating Bed Temperature is from 80 to 120 Celsius
- Recommended Storage Temperature : -20 to 50 °C / -4 to 122 °F
- Bubble : 100% Zero Bubbles
- Colors: Red | Orange | Pink | Green | Blue | White | Gray | Black | Yellow | Silver
- Includes: ABS filament material, color of your choice, 1kg spool (approximately 2.20 lbs)
1. The ABS material is biodegradable made, so it can be subject to moisture buold up. In storing the filament, use a sealed plastic bag after finishing a 3D print.
2. If filament gets somewhat moist, you can place the material to air dry
3. After every use of the 3D Filament, insert the filament end into printer hole to prevent the material getting tangled next use.
The SUNLU White ABS 3D Printer Filament comes in 1.75mm in 1KG spool material filament for use in 3D Printing and 3D Pens. Highly compatible for majority of 3d printers brands in the market with the standard 1.75 mm specification, configured with 3D printing PLA filaments.
If you’ve always wanted zero hassle 3D printing, the SUNLU 3D printer filaments is made for the material to stand for optimal performance, this is not brittle during your 3D printing jobs.
The ABS is a polymerized styrene made from butadiene, acrylonitrile, and styrene. The Polybutadiene is high-strength and tough, while styrene and crylonitrile gives the ABS material provides shiny surface as well as rigidity.
Aside from the mentioned properties, the ABS material provides a good smooth flow when it is melted. It also resists abrasion and corrosion, while making it a good material for extrusion and injection mold projects.
It has loose temperature requirement during the extrusion process, which makes it an ideal material for beginners. The filament material works great on most 3D printers such as Makerbot, WeisTek, Thing-o-matic, Mendel, RepRap, Huxley UP, and Ultimaker.
For all your filament needs in your 3D drawing, the SUNLU 3D ABS filament is best option for use in standard 1.75mm on 3D Pens and 3D Printers.
Spend more time in imaginative creations with tons of color choices! Get Your SUNLU 3D Printer 3D Pen ABS filaments Here! Order now!