The FlashForge Creator Pro has a full manufacturer warranty that’s fulfilled by Flashforge. It has a metal platform supported with a 10 mm guiding rod for a precise Z axis movement. This prevents the platform arm from all sorts of deforming.
It has an aviation level aluminum plate that’s 6.3 mm thickness, which guarantees the surface to be flat and does not warp in the heating process. Compatible filaments incudes ABS, ABS Pro, PLA, Pearl, HIPS, TPE, Elastic, PVA, PETG, TPU, PP, Flexible Filament, Wood Filled Filament, Conductive Filament, Metal Filled Filament.
- Dimensions: 12.6 x 18.7 x 15 inches
- Build Volume: 227 L X 148 W X 150 H mm; 8.9 X 5.8 X 5.9 in.
- Filament Diameter: 1.75 mm
- Weight: 24.3 pounds
- Positioning Precision: XY: 11 microns; Z: 2.5 microns [0.0001 in]
- Printing Technology: FFF (Fused Filament Fabrication)
- Layer Resolution: 100~500 microns; 0.0039~0.019 in.
- Extruder Quantity: Two
- OS: Windows, Mac OSX, Linux
- Software: ReplicatorG, FlashPrint, Simplify3D (3rd party)
- Compatible Filaments: PLA, ABS, HIPS, PETG, Pearl, ABS Pro, TPE, TPU, Elastic, PVA, PLA Color Change, Flexible Filament, Conductive Filament, Wood Filled Filament, Metal Filled Filament, and PP.
What’s In The Box
- FlashForge Creator Pro
- 2 spool holders
- 2 filament guide tubes
- 2 spare blue platform stickers
- Dual Extruder
- USB cable
- Power cord
- Injected PC top cover
- Test sample files
- Operation manual
- 16GB SD card (contains software ReplicatorG and FlashPrint)
- Spools filament – N.W.:1 kilogram per spool (random material/color)
- Tool kit (M3×8 screws, wrenches, leveling knob, unclogging pin, grease)
User Manual: Flashforge Creator Pro.pdf
The FlashForge Creator Pro 3D Printer features a new front panel that comes pre-installed and re-designed to provide faster print access. Furthermore, it has a brand new injected PC top solid cover piece to make a more effective temperature regulation.
In addition, the FlashForge printer comes with a bigger platform for easy adjustment. There’s also the new extruder wiring router that protects and conceals the wiring from daily use.
Its sturdy metal frame provides substantial stability compared to the original wood frame of early version, while the warp-resistant 6.3 mm aluminum build platform has perfect level to withstand the stress.
The printer features a new high heat-resistant metal platform that comes with a heavy-duty (10 mm) z-axis guide rod to ensure a precise and steady movement. The new acrylic cover encloses the chamber to insulate and protect prints.
Its LED light illuminates the machine’s printing platform, while the integrated LCD screen features easy to use board button functions. The re-positioned SD slot provides a more convenient access and saving of printing design
The FlashForge Creator Pro ranks as one of the most popular desktop 3D printers. Get the FlashForge Creator Pro here. Order now!