The FlashForge Finder features patented extruder structure with built-in turbo fan for encircled air and better molding. The easy operation LCD touch screen is 3.5-inch to preview control. It supports different languages such as English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, French, etc.
The full package design has an easy level quiet operation and slide-in build processing plate. It has an efficient and powerful flashprint to improve the printing precision. Supported filament includes ABS, PLA, PETG, TPU, FLEX, Luminious, Metal, and Wood.
- Dimension: 420 x 420 x 420 mm
- Weight: 16 kg
- Build Volume: 140 L x 140 W x 140 H mm
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.4 mm
- Extruder Quantity: 1
- Frame and Body: Plastic and alloy
- Printing Technology: FFF (Fused Filament Fabrication)
- Layer Resolution: 100-400 microns, adjustable
- Operating Systems: Windows, Mac OS x, Linux
- Printing Connectivity: Wi-Fi, USB cable，USB stick, 3D Cloud
- Positioning Precision: 11 microns on x and Y and 2.5 microns on Z
- Filament diameter: 1.75 mm
- Software: FlashPrint (not included). There’s no memory card or stick included in package, you need to download from FlashForge official website.
What’s In The Box
- FlashForgeFinder 3D Printer
- Quick start guide
- Power cable
- Filament guide tube
- After-sales service card
- Power adapter
- USB cable
- Solid glue
- 300g PLA filament (random color)
- Tool bag (with 2 Allen wrench, Screwdriver, Wrench, Unclogging pin tool, Grease, PTFE tube)
User Manual: Flashforge Finder.pdf
FlashForge Finder provides powerful and efficient flashprint with handy function. It has an enhanced printing precision through internal and external compensation — a software that’s self-developed by FlashForge — which is simple and easy to use. The supported filaments include ABS, PLA, TPU, Flex, Luminious, Wood, Metal.
This Finder 3D printer also has the FlashForge integrated assist leveling system that delivers precise and easy calibration. It features an intuitive calibration detection to assist the leveling. It provides straightforward direction to tighten and loosen the leveling screws until you hear a beep sound, which detects the build plate and nozzle distance and helps verify the leveling at the correct position.
As soon as the first location is leveled, it directs into the next screw positions accordingly. In this process, the instructed comes clearly into the touchscreen display. This makes the calibration easy and precise.
Just like other FlashForge 3D printers, the Finder has a slide-in build plate for easy and fast 3D prints removal. This plate lets you draw out the printer to remove the completed 3D prints while minimizing offsets or damages to the plate. It has a patented extruder structure with built-in turbo fan to circulate the air for better molding process.
The Finder has quiet operation, which is equiped with silent printing funtion. The operation sound comes at a low 50 decibels which allows a quiet printing experience for the household.
The FlashForge 3D printer supports the 3D cloud function where you can edit, store, and share printing projects and status online. FlashForge provides a huge 3D design and model database.
FlashForge Finder is a highly recommended 3D Printer and you should get it now. Order Here!